Friday, May 29, 2009

Here We Go Again

So, I'm preparing for the blessed event. And I do mean TRAVEL! I love to travel... what's life like without it? Pretty bland. I get to have my history fix and my *stand in amazement at what man has done over the centuries* fix and my *something brand new and shiny* fix. Who wouldn't be excited?

My only sadness is that this is such a short trip. I wish it could have been longer.

Ah well, must get back to look for work, yanno. My contract ends soon.

So, I've been going through my belongings and prepping for packing. Travel hairdryer with adapter - check, passport - check, itinerary - check, tickets - check check check.

I just hope I don't forget clothing! LOL

A dear friend of mine just sent me London and Scotland "For Dummies"... how thoughtful. I wonder what he meant by that. *wink*

Oh, and I am on a quest to locate clotted cream in the Austin area. So far:

Central Market - tiny TINY 1 oz jars for $2.00 (won't do that again)
HEB at the Arboretum - Zero jars
Does anyone have a suggestion?

Seeya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment