Tuesday, April 30, 2013

T-Minus... 1 DAY!!!

Well, at the risk of sounding anachronistic:

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

I have been a whirlwind this past week.  Packed and re-packed.  Cleaned and re-cleaned.  Hassled with people to tie up loose ends at home and got my work shifted so that I could clear the decks for two weeks of uninterrupted bliss.

Ok, to some, climbing with a bunch of veteran hikers in the midst of a country known for cold, rainy weather might not be your idea of bliss.  To me - it's another adventure. :)  I'm really pushing myself as I'm out of shape and will be coming off a long trip/possible jet lag to get to the actual walk.  The best part, of course, will just be seeing friends I've never met before.

This is just a last "bon voyage" from your friend Joy saying, "keep it real"... and don't take any wooden tuna. I'll catchya on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment