Monday, January 26, 2009

Contact!

So, I was able to speak with Sarn over the weekend. Seems she and Neil are doing well.


Sarn


Neil

Jonathan (Neil’s son) has just passed basic training and is in the British army. I know that’s what he said he really wanted to do – but yanno, you just can’t help but worry a bit.


Jonathan

Anyway, Sarn is going to try and figure out something for us to do for a few days when I get there (which is supah). Can’t wait to see everyone.

Oh, and I did hear from Kim and Greg. Well, Kim. She’s talking about maybe doing a trip to Windsor Palace which would be nice. Did I get it right this time Kim? Windsor and not Warwick? *grin*



Kim and Greg


Anyway, should be a good time and all. I just hope the work hold up enough to allow me to afford all this! LOL

Oh, get this…

Last year, we got a tax rebate. This year, it looks like what they’re doing is deducting the rebate from our return! What’s that all about? If I’d known that, I’da told them to stuff their rebate, thankyouverymuch.

So, while I typically use my tax refund to fund my annual travels, this year’s may not be all I’d hoped for. Lots of changes means more taxes for Joy, evidently.

D-Day is 225 days from today! Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment