Monday, March 2, 2009

News Flash

Well, here it is! Still 189 days to go and (as I suspected), my travel plans are morphing. :)

Heard from Greg and Kim yesterday (which was luvly). I was so glad I was actually home when they called! But anyway, we were discussing which days we were going to get together so they could show me Windsor castle.

This lead to a discussion about how it couldn't be the weekend of September 12 and 13 since they were going to a concert. "Oh," says I... what concert? And not really meaning anything by that - really just curious... out of that all of a sudden, I had a ticket to this concert! LOL... God bless Greg and Kim, they are the best.

Anyway, I'm going to see some bloke called Tim Minchin (who I've never heard of before). But I Youtubed him, and he seems hilarious! So, I'm very much looking forward to that.


Tim Minchin


Gregus and Kimus Maximus want to take me to Windsor (as I said), but that is like a billion miles away from either of them. So, I'm not sure exactly, but here's (so far) how my schedule looks.

Wednesday - arrive in London
Thursday - London
Friday - Day trip to Stoke on Trent with Sarn
Saturday - London to Windsor - stay at Leicester? (still working the bugs out)
Sunday - Leicester to Norfolk. Tim Minchin concert that night.
Monday - Norfolk to... ? Edinburgh?
Tuesday - From wherever I am to Keswick
Weds to Friday - Keswick.
Saturday - Keswick to London
Sunday - Leave for the states

I also need to find Sarn to see how all this plays into what they wanted to do. I had hoped to see them in the Lake District, but don't know if they can afford the time off during the week like that.

Anywho, it's all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment