Thursday, March 19, 2009

Of Railways and Fur

I know, strange title, but I can't be held responsible for the workings of my brain this early in the morning. :)

Just wanted to drop a quick note about my latest updates.

Yesterday, I ordered my Britrail Pass (Lupe was my agent). He was such a funny guy! LOL. I should have pass in hand by the end of the week - as well as a Fodor's guide which he's throwing in just because he thinks I'm cool. *chuckles*

I also sent Kim 150 pounds for all the trouble they've gone through recently to make sure I have a good time on my visit with them. Kim's adamant that I shouldn't have sent so much, but she's also off researching whether I should wear a fur coat or stole to the 1940s event. Bless 'er cotton socks (as Greg would say).

I'm debating going ahead and paying for all the rest of my trip while the dollar is down so much against the pound. I shall give that some more thought. Any comments?

This weekend, I'm doing my taxes (ugh). Wish me luck (and a large return).

Seeya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment